LPHR is a membership organisation open to all: lawyers and non-lawyers. Joining us is the best way to support our mission of using our expertise to effectively advance Palestinian human rights. We strongly value every member of LPHR. Your kind support meaningfully contributes to sustaining our work and enhancing our effectiveness.
To become a member of LPHR please complete our online form below. (If you would prefer to support LPHR by making a one-off donation, please visit our donations page here.)
In addition to effectively supporting our dedicated work, LPHR membership benefits include:
- Voluntary access to the LPHR mailing list for latest LPHR news updates.
- Invitation to LPHR events.
- The opportunity to submit articles for the LPHR Human Rights Blog.
- The opportunity to stand for LPHR’s Executive Committee if a vacancy arises.
- Student members can participate with the LPHR Student Network.
The membership subscription fee for standard membership is £20 per year. There is a concessionary subscription fee of £10 per year for students and the unwaged.
Membership payment can be made by debit or credit card, or via paypal, by clicking on the ‘Make a Secure Payment’ icon below after providing your contact details.
We look forward to you joining LPHR. Thank you so much for your kind support.
Online membership form