LPHR is a membership organisation open to all: lawyers and non-lawyers. Joining us is the best way to support our mission to effectively advance Palestinian human rights and the rule of law. We immensely value every member of LPHR.
To become a member of LPHR please complete our online form below. (If you would prefer to support LPHR by making a one-off donation, please visit our donations page here.)
LPHR membership benefits include:
- Access to the LPHR mailing list including regular LPHR news updates and articles.
- Invitations to LPHR events.
- Opportunities to submit articles for the LPHR Human Rights Blog.
- The opportunity to stand for LPHR’s Executive Committee if a vacancy arises.
- Student members can actively support LPHR’s work by joining the LPHR Student Network.
The membership subscription fee for standard membership is £20 per year. There is a concessionary subscription fee of £10 per year for students, the unwaged, and people permanently resident outside of the UK.
Thank you so much for your kind support.
Online membership form