LPHR is a legal charity that relies on vital support from its kind and generous members to sustain our specialist work to advance Palestinian human rights. We are open to all: lawyers and non-lawyers.
By becoming a member of LPHR, you will:
- Be making a valuable contribution to supporting LPHR’s work.
- Be added to LPHR’s mailing list for our latest updates.
- Be able to join LPHR’s executive committee should a vacancy arise.
- Be able to submit articles for possible publication on the LPHR Human Rights Blog.
- Student members will have the opportunity to participate in LPHR’s Student Network.
LPHR’s standard membership subscription fee is £20. For students and the unwaged we have a concessionary subscription fee of £10. Upon completing the membership form below, an annual LPHR membership subscription can be created via PayPal, or a single year/payment subscription can be made via PayPal or a debit/credit card.
Please complete the online form below to become a valued new LPHR member today.