LPHR is a membership organisation open to all: lawyers and non-lawyers. Joining us is the most effective way to support our dedicated and expert work to protect and promote Palestinian human rights. Your support is vital to grow and sustain our work.
To become a valued LPHR Member please complete our online form below.
In addition to importantly supporting our work, LPHR membership benefits include:
- Voluntary access to the LPHR mailing list for latest LPHR news updates.
- Priority access to LPHR events.
- The opportunity to submit articles for the LPHR Human Rights Blog.
- The opportunity to stand for LPHR’s Executive Committee if a vacancy arises.
- Student members can participate with the LPHR Student Network.
LPHR’s standard membership subscription fee is £20 per year. For students and the unwaged there is a concessionary subscription fee of £10 per year. Membership payment can be made online by debit or credit card, or via paypal. Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you so much.
Online membership form