LPHR is a membership organisation open to all: lawyers and non-lawyers. Joining us is an excellent way to support our dedicated work to effectively protect and promote Palestinian human rights and the rule of law. The support of our members allows us to implement our projects and increase public understanding of critical Palestinian human rights issues.
To become a member of LPHR please complete our online form below. Or, you can download our membership form and send it to where our membership team will send you payment information. (If you would prefer to support LPHR by making a one-off donation, please click here.)
Membership benefits include:
- Access to the LPHR mailing list including regular news updates and articles.
- Invitations to LPHR events.
- Opportunities to volunteer on LPHR’s work and submit articles for the LPHR Human Rights Blog.
- The right to attend and vote at LPHR’s Annual General Meeting, and the opportunity to stand for the Executive Committee.
- Student members can actively support LPHR’s work by joining the LPHR Student Network.
The membership subscription fee for standard membership is £20 per year. There is a concessionary subscription fee of £10 per year for students, the unwaged, and people permanently resident outside of the UK.
Online membership form
(You will be redirected to the secure Paypal site to complete your transaction)