- Child Rights Bulletin (for the period 28 May – 3 August 2015)1st September 2015
- Complaint submitted to the United Nations concerning the frequent targeting of the Palestinian human rights defender, Mrs Manal Tamimi, by Israeli military authorities29th July 2015
- Legal Q&A: Yarmouk14th July 2015
- Child Rights Bulletin (for the period 31 March – 27 May 2015)1st July 2015
Lawyers for Palestinian Human Rights (LPHR) is a legal charity in the UK that works on projects focused on protecting and promoting Palestinian human rights.
Gaza AccountabilityRead more
Respect Children's RightsRead more
Business and Human RightsRead more
Protect Human Rights DefendersRead more
- Concerning the forcible displacement of 78 Palestinian Bedouin refugees in Area C of the West Bank on 17 August 201519th August 2015
- Concerning Israeli authorities plans to force-feed the hunger striking Palestinian administrative detainee, Mohammad Allan, in clear violation of international law14th August 2015
- Gaza – Working for Accountability8th July 2015
Today is the first anniversary of the large-scale Israeli military assault against Gaza which lasted for 51 days and wrought massive civilian suffering. This was the third devastating military offensive by Israel against Gaza in six years – each one causing unspeakable damage, destruction and loss of life. (more…)
- Q&A on LPHR’s human rights complaint against G4S9th June 2015
1. What is LPHR’s complaint about G4S and where was it submitted?
In November 2013, Lawyers for Palestinian Human Rights (LPHR) submitted a comprehensive human rights complaint against G4S to a UK government maintained body called the UK National Contact Point (UK NCP). (more…)
- What is the OECD Guidelines complaints mechanism and how can it be used?
The National Contact Point system under the OECD Guidelines for Multinational Enterprises is the first and still one of the very few international mechanisms established by governments to enable individuals, communities or their representatives to bring complaints against multinational corporations. (more…)
- G4S and the Israeli prison system
This blog reviews the UK National Contact Point’s conclusion that G4S has not fulfilled its responsibility under the OECD Guidelines to seek to address adverse human rights impacts associated with its activities in Israel and the Occupied Palestinian Territory. (more…)